AEIT AUTOMOTIVE 2019
Politecnico di Torino – Sede del Lingotto
July 2 – 4, 2019
Visit ST in Technical Exhibition area
The 4th AEIT International Conference of Electrical and Electronic Technologies for Automotive (AEIT AUTOMOTIVE 2019) will take place in Turin on July 2-4, 2019.
A well-established source of information, AEIT AUTOMOTIVE 2019 brings together technical experts from the automotive industry to present and discuss the most recent results of scientific and technological research, with particular emphasis on applications and new trends.
The 3-day conference covers all aspects of the segment focusing on electrical vehicles, connected autonomous cars and related mobility.
AEIT AUTOMOTIVE 2019 includes both lectures and poster sessions, keynote speeches, round tables and panel discussions, covering current electric automotive scenarios with its national and international perspectives, development trends and the regulatory framework.
During this event, ST will present 8 papers, a tutorial on the advantages of our SiC technology solutions and will participate in both roundtable panel discussions. Download the program for more details.
ST’s experts will discuss the latest trends and innovations in:
- e-mobility: Enhanced hotplug protection solutions for battery management systems (BMS)
- Power Electronics: Advantages of using innovative, wide bandgap SiC MOSFETs in advanced ePowertrains, power modules, new electronic fuses, and smart power devices
- ADAS: ST’s latest innovations in automotive radar for vehicle navigation systems
- Photonics, laser manufacturing, and car lighting with a focus on a novel CAN-FD Light communication bus supporting digitalization and customization and a new digital flow for designing robust automotive DC-DC converters.
Moreover, ST will participate in a round-table discussion covering the latest advances in analog and sensing technologies for automotive solutions:
- Power management solutions (DC-DC converters and LDOs)
- LED drivers for exterior and interior lighting systems
- Signal conditioning solutions
- Sensor solutions
Flyers, brochures and sample kits of analog and sensing products will be available at ST’s booth.