ST25 Tag and D-Tag: Connect to the unconnected things
Learn how the new ST dynamic tag IC can solve engineering problems
In the growing world of the Internet of Things, we often forget about the billions of things that don’t have WiFi, Bluetooth or even power. Join us for this intriguing session and discover that NFC can be the technology that connects those unconnected things.
Join us October 24th at 12 noon CDT
Participate in a 1-hour webinar on the ST25T and ST25DV
You will learn:
- What NFC tags and D-tags are
- About ST’s portfolio of tags and D-tags
- How to use ST NFC Forum Certified Tags to connect the unconnected things
- How to get more out of ST25DV dynamic tags
- About NFC powered systems
- About the complete ecosystem of tools and supporting software, and more
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00 pm – 12:45 pm (CDT)
- Overview of ST Tag ICs and their unique features
- Overview of ST Dynamic Tag ICs and their unique features
- NFC Forum Format and proprietary data
- Powering systems with NFC
- NFC-enabled phones in reader mode and their importance
12:45 pm – 1:00 pm
ST25 NFC / RFID tags & readers
The ST25 product family is based on the 13.56 MHz carrier frequency and supports ISO/IEC 14443 and ISO/IEC 15693 standards. ST offers one of the most comprehensive NFC / RFID portfolios, which includes: