6 reasons why the new ST25DV NFC/RFID Dynamic Tag IC will improve your design webinar
Learn how to overcome design challenges in electronic systems
Obtain optimal RF performance and flexibility combined with low power consumption using the ST25R reader series, positioned perfectly for the infrastructure side of the NFC system, thanks to automatic antenna tuning (AAT) technology for applications with directly driven antennas.
Meet our application engineers and learn how our NFC readers are the right fit for challenging environments.
Join us July 12th at 12 noon CDT
Participate in a 1-hour webinar on the ST25R HF reader series
You will learn:
- How to save power by implementing general, inductive, and capacitive wake-up functions
- How to implement automatic antenna tuning (AAT)
- How to use its high output power capabilities
Application engineers will be available to answer your questions directly online.
There is no charge to participate in this event, but you must register through my.st.com.
If you already have a my.st.com account, REGISTER NOW.
If you do not have a my.st.com account, click here to create your account and register.
12:00 PM – 12.45 PM (CDT)
- Overview of some of today’s design problems
- Overview of the ST25DV FTM (Fast Transfer Mode)
- Configuration and usage of the GPO (general-purpose output)
- Improving energy harvesting performance
- ST25DV Discovery board introduction
ST25 NFC / RFID tags & readers
The ST25 product family is based on the 13.56 MHz carrier frequency and supports ISO/IEC 14443 and ISO/IEC 15693 standards. ST offers one of the most comprehensive NFC / RFID portfolios, which includes: