How to get the most out of your BLDC motor with our STSPIN32F0 family webinar
Join us for a 1-hour webinar on how to get the most out of your BLDC motor with our STSPIN32F0 family
During this one-hour webinar, you will discover the benefits of our advanced STSPIN32F0 system-in-package solution, part of our STSPIN motor drivers family, which embeds an entry-level STM32F0 microcontroller, a triple half-bridge gate driver, power management and analog signal conditioning.
With insights about our advanced integrated solution and complete design ecosystem, we will provide an overview on both hardware and firmware using our design tools as well as real-life use cases to get your motor spinning in the shortest time.
This webinar will be broadcast twice, at convenient times for international audiences. Please review the times listed below and register for the most appropriate option for your time zone.
- EMEA: February 19th, 2019 at 3:00 pm CET or 7:00 pm CET
- America: February 19th, 2019 at 8:00 am CST or 12:00 pm CST
Registration for this webinar is closed
- Introduction and overview of STSPIN32F0 features
- Hardware and firmware ecosystem for implementing field-oriented control (FOC) algorithm using our advanced STSPIN32F0 system-in-package
- User cases & practical examples
- There will be a live Q&A session at the end of the webinar where ST’s experienced engineers will be available to answer your questions.
|An application team manager, Albert Boscarato has extensive experience in power electronic applications, especially in the white goods and Industrial domain.|
A senior application engineer, Stanislav Divín works in ST's EMEA application support team focusing on analog and power solutions for industrial motor control.
After working for several companies where he received twelve US patents for his work with DC motor control systems, Denis Nolan is an ST senior applications engineer specializing in motor control issues.
With extensive experience as an IC designer for power management circuits, Jiří Keprda is currently a technical product marketing expert for power conversion and motor control applications.
The STSPIN32F0 is a system-in-package providing an integrated solution suitable for driving three-phase BLDC motors using different driving techniques. It integrates the following functions:
- STM32 Cortex-M0 microcontroller unit
- Triple half-bridge gate driver able to drive power MOSFETs or IGBTs with a current capability of 600 mA (sink and source)
- 4 op-amps allowing flexibility in designing cost-effective sensorless or Hall effect feedback systems
- 3.3 V DC-DC buck converter and 12 V LDO linear regulator needed to provide the voltage rails to supply the MCU, the external components and the gate driver
- Complete set of protections