Discover our online 2020 Sustainability Report
to learn more about ST’s sustainability performance in 2019 and our progress towards 2025 goals.
The report has been prepared according to the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Standards, Core option. To ensure accuracy and transparency, the report is independently assured by DNV GL, a third-party auditor. ST was one of the first companies to commit to the United Nations Global Compact in 2000 and as a signatory, the report represents the Company’s ‘Communication on Progress’ as well as the efforts to support the UN Sustainable Development Goals (SDG’s).
Online version of the report is available here.
PDF version of the 2020 sustainability report is available in here.
Sustainability at a glance, the executive summary is available in English, Italian and French.
All previous reports are available in PDF version.
- Sustainability Report 2019 (2018 Performance) and summary available in English, Italian and French
- Sustainability Report 2018 (2017 Performance)
- Sustainability Report 2017 (2016 Performance)
- Sustainability Report 2015
- Sustainability Report 2014
- Sustainability Report 2013
- Sustainability Report 2012
- Sustainability Report 2011
- Sustainability Report 2010
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2009
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2008
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2007
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2006
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2005
- Corporate Responsibility Report 2004
- Sustainable Development Report 2003
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2002
- Corporate Social & Environmental Report 2001
- Corporate Environmental Report 2000
- Corporate Environmental Report 1999
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998
- Corporate Environmental Report 1998 (Related to 1997)