Developers Conference 2016
The event is now closed.
to view pictures, videos, related blog posts and download presentations.
This FREE one-day interactive summit, to be held on October 4, 2016 at the Santa Clara Convention Center’s Mission City Ballroom will bring together experts in markets that are poised for rapid growth in the coming years: Smart Things for the IoT, and Smart Home, City & Industry.
Meet and learn from industry influencers presenting on a variety of topics while offering their perspectives on how these technologies will affect the future of product development. Presentations will offer real-world examples and technical information while providing an overview of the disruptive technologies that are now becoming available to help develop next-generation products.
The conference will offer a range of seminars to cover the needs of product developers as well as design engineers, technology and purchasing decision makers, project managers, technology package designers, and high-level business decision-makers.
With 5 parallel tracks and over 35 different sessions, this intensive day is designed to give the attendees the options they need to get the most out of the day.
At the ST Developers Conference you will:
- Discover new solutions to your design challenges and experience demonstrations across a wide range of electronic applications.
- Broaden your expertise with an understanding of how new technologies will drive advances in consumer, industrial and other applications.
- Learn about disruptive technologies across multiple industries.
- Network with industry visionaries to learn how microcontroller, MEMS, sensors, NFC and Bluetooth low energy (BLE) – to name a few – are shaping the future.
- Gain insight into how existing and future applications will benefit from current sensor adoption and developments on the way.
- Learn about the full scope of IoT systems and security considerations from market leaders
- Participate in a hands-on training
- Experience live demonstrations running throughout the day
After hearing from thought leaders across multiple market segments, attendees will leave the conference with information to help optimize performance, size, power consumption and cost of their next generation of products.