On-demand webinar | CAN FD Light, ST's new protocol for tomorrow's car network architectures
Based on our STEVAL-ISA211V1 evaluation board, you will see how this extremely versatile solution ensures superior power density and high efficiency in compliance with EN61000-3-2 and JEITA-MITI regulations.
Using an L6566BH multi-mode controller and STW12N170K5 1700V MDmesh K5 Power MOSFET in a one-switch flyback topology, our solution features a very wide input range from the standard European 230 VAC up to 1 kVDC, and can continue operation for a limited time with input voltages as low as 150 VDC.
This on-demand session covers the following:
- Overview of targeted applications and related regulations and standards
- Description our evaluation board and its components
- Choosing the correct switching mode and other technical considerations
- Overview of footprint (included) for special gate drive circuit required for SiC MOSFETs
- Selecting key components that best fit your application
Bonus: live Q&A session included with feedback from ST’s experienced engineers, and David Kudelasek, our speaker:
Joining ST as a student, David KUDELASEK became a full-time engineer in our Prague PowerLAB after getting his engineering degree in 2019. As an application engineer, David's expertise focuses on standard and high-voltage power supplies, discrete power devices and ST's new silicon-carbide technology.