White paper | Benefits of using our wide bandgap technology
Power electronics designers have been waiting for breakthrough technologies to reshuffle circuit topologies and boost efficiency in energy conversion systems. SiC technology perfectly matches these expectations, and GaN is quite promising...
- How the advent of silicon carbide paves the way for large-scale adoption of wide bandgap semiconductors
- Benefits of SiC MOSFETs and GaN HEMTs in various applications
- Planar versus Trench technologies: the SiC MOSFET roadmap
- Design advantages of using SiC MOSFETs
- Benefits of using GaN devices and their future potential
ST produces SiC MOSFETs and diodes in very large volumes suiting a large spectrum of applications. We are partnering with many customers to contribute to development of their future applications, offering clear answers and sharing insights about the significant potential for innovation of our SiC and GaN devices in power electronics.