Security Part 7: STM32 Security tips MOOC
Security Part 7: STM32 Security tips
Getting familiar with some important points related to STM32 security, useful on day by day R&D activity.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for some tips&tricks related to STM32 security features
Benefits you will take away
- You will get knowledge, how safely operate on STM32L5 devices to not block the MCU
- You will get the basic knowledge about memory isolation necessity in secure applications
On line course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes approximately 30 minutes to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- STM32 memory isolation purpose
- Playing with STM32L5 TrustZone and RDP in a safe way
Prerequisites are listed within the description of each video. Below list is a superset of all of the requirements for this group of videos.
- PC with preinstalled the following software:
- STM32L5 Cube library
- NUCLEO-L552ZE board
- uUSB cable
Training materials (slides, hands-on projects) can be downloaded from this link.