The DHCOR STM32MP15x is the second module in our solderable System on Module (SOM) series with a size of 29 x 29 mm².
- The space-saving module increases operational safety through direct soldering and saves space and cost-intensive board-to-board connectors. The DHCOR STM32MP15x can be equipped with processors of the new STM32MP1 family and connects a Cortex-M4 processor (209 MHz) with one or two Cortex-A7 cores (650 MHz).
- On the SOM are many embedded interfaces such as two 16 bit ADCs, 12 bit DACs, PWM & Timer's, 148 GPIOs, UART, SPI, RTC, up to 2x FD CAN and standard features like I2S, I2C, Gbit Ethernet , 8, 10 or 14 bit camera interface, SD/MMC and one each USB 2.0 High Speed OTG and host port. The display interface is an 24 bit RGB or Mipi-DSI connection with HD resolution (1366 x 768 pixels).
- The optional integrated Vivante 3D GPU runs at up to 533 MHz clock speed, supports Open GL ES 2.0. and enables powerful graphical user interfaces.
- The DHCOR STM32MP15x is perfectly suited for many fields of application and sets itself apart from the masses with its diverse analogue and digital capabilities.
- The STM32MP1 family enables powerful IoT and/or HMI applications from sensors and actuators to the cloud with just one chip.