加速度计测量线性加速度。也可用于特定目的，例如：倾斜度和振动测量。MEMS加速度计嵌入了一些用于运动和加速度检测的有用功能，包括自由落体、唤醒、单次/两次轻击识别、活动/不活动检测以及6D / 4D方向。
This video on the SensorTile.box Pro Mode shows you how to use this IoT and wearable sensor development kit to create customized wireless applications using an STM32Cube function pack. Use-case on a Human Activity Recognition algorithm included.
ST’s IIS2ICLX inclinometer wins the CES 2021 Honoree Innovation Award in the Smart Cities category
The IIS2ICLX features:
• 2-axis digital plug-and-play inclinometer
• the highest performance in terms of resolution, accuracy, stability, and power consumption
• Ultra-low noise (15 µg/√Hz)
• A programmable Machine Learning core to integrate AI algorithms and reduce power consumption at system level
The unparalleled set of features, such as the Machine Learning Core (MLC), programmable Finite State Machines (FSM), FIFO, sensor hub capabilities, and event decoding and interrupts, provide fundamental support for low power intelligent sensor nodes to reduce data transfer rates and volumes to the cloud.
Thanks to its decision-tree algorithms, the IIS2ICLX significantly increases the autonomy of battery-operated applications by allowing nodes to remain in very low power standby until the sensor autonomously detects and classifies movement, vibration or variation in inclination.
New IIS3DWB sensing solution for wide scale adoption of vibration monitoring in Industry 4.0 applications
Optimized for high performance industrial vibration sensing, the 3-axis IIS3DWB MEMS accelerometer with an ultra-wide bandwidth and low-noise is a power-efficient and affordable digital sensing solution included in ST’s 10-year longevity program.
The IIS3DWB sensor is a key enabler of industrial vibration monitoring:
· it offers a 3-axis digital plug-and-play solution for a seamless and cost-effective adoption
· its wide and flat frequency response up to 6kHz and low noise ensure high-quality vibration data is collected
· the sensor low-power and extended temperature range up to +105°C is ideal for long-lasting, self-powered wireless sensor nodes and allows them to be retrofitted into existing systems
The development kit takes the prototyping of vibration monitoring solutions to the next level by integrating the IIS3DWB sensor with numerous additional sensors and an ultra-low-power STM32L4+ MCU, and offering wired and wireless connectivity. Software libraries for vibration processing are also available, including a high-speed data logger for data scientists to develop algorithms.