ST25DV-I2C - 64Kbit EEPROM
This 64kbit EEPROM is able to harvest external energy and extend the autonomy of the node before battery replacement is required. It is an ISO/IEC 15693 compliant Type 5 NFC Tag.
STM32L0 - Ultra-low power MCUs
This 32 MHz microcontroller with Arm® Cortex®-M0+ core is perfectly suited for battery powered and energy harvesting applications. It implements a range of ultra-low-power STM32 strategies to reduce processing time and power consumption.
HTS221 - High Accuracy Environmental sensor
This high accuracy sensor gathers humidity and temperature data for asset tracking applications and allows critical threshold values to be monitored, which is especially important in applications such as cold chain shipments.
LIS2DW12 - Ultra-Low power 3-axis accelerometer
This ultra-low-power, high-performance, three-axis linear accelerometer records when tracked assets are subject to sharp acceleration events such as falling, sliding, and impacts or collisions.
LPS22HB - Ultra -compact pressure sensor
This ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor functions as a digital output barometer in the 260-1260 hPa range and is able to detect events such as plane take off and landing.
STLQ015 - Low drop linear regulator
This low drop linear regulator delivers a highly stable voltage to the node devices and allows the energy source selection from battery or from NFC harvesting.
- ISO/IEC 15693, NFC Forum Type 5 compliant Tag
- Extended battery life through a range of ultra-low power consumption and energy harvesting features allow the EEPROM to store sensor data for several years.
- High sensor accuracy
- MEMS environmental and motion sensors provide highly accurate data for asset tracking scenarios such as cold chain applications
- Humidity accuracy: ±3.5%RH and temperature accuracy with 0.5%
- Flexibility to change duty cycle and sensor parameters stored in the memory, and threshold settings to wake-up the system using an appropriate app on an NFC enabled mobile device.
The NFCSensorTAG kit (STEVAL-SMARTAG1) is a sensor node that can sense temperature, humidity, pressure, motion and transmit the data when triggered by an NFC reader. It can be scaled down based on final application requirements. The platform can accelerate the design of applications such as Supply Chain/ Cold Chain monitoring for perishable and valuable goods, asset tracking, Healthcare, Smart Apparel and Smart Packaging and Smart Agriculture among others.
This smart and flexible NFC Tracker evaluation board with sensors includes a comprehensive software library (FP-SNS-SMARTAG1) and a sample application to monitor and log sensor data over NFC from an Android or iOS device: Android (Google Play “ST NFC Sensor”), iOS (iTunes “NFC Sensor Tag”) demo apps and PC GUI (STSW-ST25PC001).
The ultra-low power sensor node evaluation board mounts an ST25DV NFC Tag, an STM32L0 ARM Cortex M0+, environment sensors (temperature, humidity and pressure) and motion (accelerometer) sensor.
The evaluation board features NFC harvesting to supply power and a battery cradle for a CR2032 battery.
The NFCSensorTAG kit (STEVAL-SMARTAG1) is available now from distributors or can be purchased directly from st.com.
All Evaluation Features
- ST25DV64K dynamic NFC tag solution based on 64K-bit (8K-Byte) EEPROM and with I²C interface, Fast Transfer Mode and Energy Harvesting features
- STM32L031K6 ultra-low-power ARM Cortex-M0+ MCU running at 32 MHz with 32-Kbytes Flash and 8-Kbytes RAM
- LIS2DW12 ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis linear accelerometer
- LPS22HB ultra-compact piezo-resistive absolute pressure sensor which functions as a digital output barometer: 260-1260 hPa
- HTS221 capacitive digital sensor for relative humidity and temperature
- STLQ015 low drop linear regulator power management
- CR2032 Battery powered (not included)
- STM32Cube function pack (FP-SNS-SMARTAG1)
- Android (Google Play “ST NFC Sensor”), iOS (iTune “NFC Sensor Tag”) demo apps and PC GUI (STSW-ST25PC001).
- Software development is fast thanks to a comprehensive, user-friendly Application Program Interface (API) based on the STM32Cube Hardware Abstraction Layer and middleware components, including the STM32 Open Development Environment.
The system is fully compatible with ST’s Open Software Expansion development suite. Many example programs available in source code offer a starting point for evaluation and customization.
MEMS and Sensors
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L031K6||超低功耗Arm Cortex-M0+ MCU，具有32-KB Flash存储器和32 MHz CPU|
|ST25DV64K||64-Kbit动态NFC/RFID标签NFC Forum type V，具有I²C接口、快速传输模式和能量捕获|
|STLQ015||150 mA - 超低静态电流线性调压器|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-SMARTAG1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.