STSAFEA-110 Secure element
The STSAFE-A110 is a highly secure solution that acts as a secure element providing authentication and secure data management services to a local or remote host. It consists of a full turnkey solution with a secure operating system running on the latest generation of secure microcontrollers.
- Unique ID and Strong authentication (compliant with UBS-C and QI)
- Secure channel establishment (TLS)
- Signature verification
- Decrement counter
- Secure data storage
- of customer secrets at secure ST factory
STM32L476RG Ultra-low-power microcontroller
With best-in-class ultra-low-power figures thanks to their high flexibility, STM32L476RG microcontrollers offer dynamic voltage scaling to balance power consumption with processing demand; low-power peripherals available in Stop mode; safety and security features; and a number of smart peripherals.
- Up to 1 Mbyte of Flash memory
- Rich set of low-power analog peripherals
- Numerous standard and advanced communication interfaces
- Wide variety of packages
- Part of our 10-year longevity commitment program
- Provides an object or consumable with a unique identity
- Provides the certificates and the service to strictly authenticate consumables (ex. printer cartridges), peripherals (ex. cell phone accessories), as well as USB-C, Qi wireless charging and IoT device solutions
- Allows objects to exchange data securely by establishing a Transport Layer Security (TLS) connection
- Ensures the integrity of platforms via its software signature verification service for secure boot and secure firmware upgrades
- Comes pre-loaded from secure ST factory with customer X.509 certificates and signature key
- Can be preloaded with certificates compatible for device pre-attachment to Amazon AWS JIT and MSF Azure DPS
Thanks to the comprehensive STM32 development ecosystem, all the necessary tools needed to evaluate our solution come in easy-to-use packages that are available for purchase (boards) or free downloads (software).
The STM32L476RG microcontroller is mounted in the NUCLEO-L476RG development board which controls the STSAFE-A110 secure element in the X-NUCLEO-SAFEA1 expansion board. The X-NUCLEO-SAFEA1 expansion board is used with the free X-CUBE-SAFEA1 software package. It includes drivers, middleware and several demonstration codes that implement the features of the STSAFE-A110 device through the STM32L476RG host microcontroller.
Example codes used to illustrate authentication, key pair generation, key establishment, local envelope wrapping and pairing features are available via the STSAFE-A110 middleware built on the STM32Cube software technology, making the portability across different STM32 microcontrollers easy.
The X-CUBE-SBSFU expansion software for secure boot and secure firmware updates is also available at no charge to help reduce development time and costs.
|X-CUBE-SAFEA1||X-CUBE-SAFEA1 Software Package for STSAFE-A||Active|
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L476RG||带FPU的超低功耗80 Mhz Arm Cortex-M4 MCU，具有1 MB Flash存储器、LCD、USB OTG和DFSDM|
|STSAFE-A110||Authentication, state-of-the-art security for peripherals and IoT devices|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-SSISE011301V1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.