Security Part 8: Secure cloud connectivity with SBSFU and STSAFE-A110 MOOC
Security Part 8: Secure cloud connectivity with SBSFU and STSAFE-A110
Get familiar with basics of cryptography and secure communications, X-CUBE-AWS concept and see how those can be used together to build a secure solution combining STM32 and STSAFE-A110.
Who should attend this course?
- Engineers looking for information about secured applications based on STM32
- Engineers interested in X-CUBE-AWS-2.0 and STSAFE-A110 security tools
Benefits you will take away
- Added values brought by the STSAFE-A110 secure element to a STM32-based solution
- Overview of X-CUBE-AWS-2.0 software solution
- Understanding how X-CUBE-AWS concept can be combined with STM32 and STSAFE-A110 solution
Online course concept
Course is provided in MOOC format with course material available online.
This course takes approximately 1 hour to complete, depending on your proficiency.
- Security Objectives
- X-CUBE-AWS Context
- Background Knowledge
- X-CUBE-AWS 2.0 Overview
- STSAFE-A110 integration with SBSFU
- STSAFE-A110 and SPL02 personalization