C-Trust is a Security Development Environment which, as an extension to IAR Embedded Workbench, enables you to easily protect an existing or new application with minimal expertise in the complexities of security. This is achieved through the use of innovative Security Context Profiles which offer an out-of-the-box security configuration.
Using C-Trust enables you to implement foundational security measures such as encrypting the codebase and setting unit manufacturing production limits. This way you can substantially reduce the risk of counterfeiting and cloning during production.
- Enables every application developer to deliver secure, encrypted code
- Security configuration profiles are easily imported without risk of being compromised
- Ready-made Security Context Profiles for IP protection and Production control included
- Correct security and encryption settings are automatically enforced, enabling application developers to focus on the functionality of the application
- The application code is automatically mastered and encrypted
Security Context Profiles
A Security Context Profile defines the configuration of the trusted execution environment by describing the security environment that is required to protect an application. The properties of the Security Context Profile include:
- Cryptographic keys and certificates
- Secure Boot configuration
- Device security
- Application update process and policy
- Device memory layout