Helio Server enables users to connect their devices to a dynamic Platform, where device data is used in analytics, visualizations, alert generation systems, automated workflows and more.
The MicroAI output is sent to Helio Applications, such as Enterprise Asset Management dashboards and Sales And Service Management Applications for automated Work Orders and Dispatches. Users can configure the production-ready EAM and Security solutions for their assets, and can also create their own analytics, visualizations, and workflows based on the incoming device data.
Helio Server comes in two separate offerings, Helio Advanced and Helio Enterprise. Here are the features of each:
• ONE Tech sends the client a server pre-loaded with Helio Dashboards, and MicroAI capabilities
• Users can use existing Helio dashboards, such as:
- Asset Performance Management Dashboard
- Enterprise Asset Management Dashboard
- Security Dashboards
• Users can mash data to create custom analytics using MicroAI data other sources, such as PLC Data, sensor data, Databases, APIs, flat files, and more.