Octonion offers Industrial Equipment Manufacturer the Machine Intelligence software - a self-care system powered by Edge AI engine that inspects and forecasts industrial equipment's health. Machine Intelligence unlocks the creation of innovative solutions by Industrial Equipment Manufacturers faster and at a lower cost.
The Octonion Intelligence Portal allows customers to discover a revolutionary "zero-coding" approach for bringing artificial intelligence directly into industrial equipment. The Intelligence Portal offers customers a way to generate and personalize embedded AI models and deploy them to IoT nodes.
Out-of-box compatibility with STWIN enables the seamless experience of testing and evaluating the Machine Intelligence for industrial equipment. The Octonion's Edge AI engine ported to ST-WIN operates on unsupervised mode, continuously analyzing data from physical sensors to handle tasks such as vibration analysis for use cases like condition monitoring, predictive maintenance, and AI model management.
The key features of Machine Intelligence in the Portal:
- Learning standard equipment's behavior to get a baseline for further equipment monitoring.
- Recognition of industrial equipment states and detection of anomalies.
- Detection of abnormal equipment behavior during monitoring.
- Learning of equipment conditions from multiple machines and accumulating knowledge in the shared AI model.
- Machine KPIs analytics and reporting.
- Real-time visualization of Machine Health and historical analytics.
The Intelligence portal also provides a set of typical features for IoT applications:
- Management of STWIN devices.
- Dashboard for real-time equipment monitoring.
- Telemetry data tracking and recording.
- Configuration of smart scenarios for running at the Edge.
Reach out Octonion for more details at firstname.lastname@example.org.