Key Product Benefits
STM32L496AGI6 - ultra-low power MCU
The STM32L496AGI6 is the ultra-low-power microcontroller based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC core operating at a frequency of up to 80 MHz. It also implements a full set of DSP instructions and a memory protection unit (MPU) which enhances application security. It offers up to three fast 12-bit ADCs (5 Msps), two comparators, two operational amplifiers, two DAC channels, an internal voltage reference buffer, a low-power RTC, two general-purpose 32-bit timer, two 16-bit PWM timers dedicated to motor control, seven general-purpose 16-bit timers, and two 16-bit low-power timers. It supports four digital filters for external sigma delta modulators (DFSDM).
ST4SIM-110M - eSIM
o This solution integrates advanced UICC features compliant with GlobalPlatform, ETSI, 3GPP and 3GPP2 specifications and thanks to trusted partners. The ST4SIM-110M is compliant with 2G / 3G / 4G (LTE) / CDMA / NB-IoT / CAT–M networks and already integrates a cellular connectivity configuration ready to be used on the field. The ST4SIM-110M provides a secure and interoperable Java Card environment compliant with Java Card v3.0.4 classic. This compliance is fundamental for all integrations and deployments of services owned by mobile network operators or third parties. The ST4SIM-110M can include an embedded secure element to store credential and/or independent applications directly managed by the MCU (or by another OEM element). It is based on the ST33G1M2M device, an industrial grade hardware solution (JEDEC standard), supporting severe conditions. The ST33G1M2M is a tamper-resistant secure element certified by Common Criteria EAL5+, with a powerful 32-bit Arm SecurCore SC300 RISC core. The ST4SIM-110M is available on multiple packages (Card plug-in. MFF2, WLCSP).
- STM32L496AGI6 Arm®(a)-based microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 packageUSB OTG HS
- ST4SIM-110M embedded SIM
- Quectel BG96 worldwide cellular modem LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module 300 kbps downlink, 375 kbps uplink
- Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and micro SIM
- Pulse SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 824 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz This antenna may not be suitable for your LTE Band, please use at that time the SPDA24700 antenna from Pulse
Distributor availability ofP-L496G-CELL02
| Distributor Name ||Region||Stock||Min. Order||Third party link|
|Farnell Element14||EUROPE||20||1||Order Now|
Distributor reported inventory date: 2021-06-17
The STM32 Discovery pack (P-L496G-CELL02) is a turnkey development platform for cellular and cloud technology based solutions. The pack contains an STM32L496AGI6-based low-power Discovery mother board and an STMod+ Cellular LTE IoT worldwide expansion board with antenna.
The demonstration software, included in the STM32Cube MCU Package, is preloaded in the STM32 Flash memory for easy demonstration of the device peripherals in standalone mode. The latest versions of the demonstration source code and associated documentation can be downloaded from the www.st.com web page.
ST has arranged with leading IoT-solution providers to let users trial important services such as cellular connectivity and related SIM management, Cloud Platform Services, and device management when evaluating their prototypes.
Something went wrong with the server request. Please try again in a few moments.
Request for software successfully submitted. The approval process may take up to 48 hours. After you have been approved, you should receive a link to the requested software via email.
Unfortunately, the link you clicked didn't work. Don't worry, here are the steps you can take to get your download started:If you still can't download the software, please reach out to us on the ST Community and we will help you
- Ensure you are using the same browser used to made the initial request
- Check that cookies are allowed in your browser
- Update your browser to its latest version
- Please also note that links forwarded by somebody else will not work
Get the Software
|Part Number||General Description||Download||Previous versions|
|ST-LINK-SERVER||ST-LINK server software module|
|STSW-LINK007||ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1, STLINK-V3 boards firmware upgrade|| |
|STSW-LINK009||ST-LINK, ST-LINK/V2, ST-LINK/V2-1, STLINK-V3 USB driver signed for Windows7, Windows8, Windows10|
|X-CUBE-CELLULAR||Cellular software expansion for STM32Cube|| |
All Evaluation Features
- STM32L496AGI6 microcontroller featuring 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 320 Kbytes of RAM in a UFBGA169 package
- USB OTG HS
- On-board current measurement
- 8-Mbit PSRAM
- 2 user LEDs
- 1 user and 1 reset push-buttons
- 4-direction joystick with selection button
- Board connectors:
- Camera 8 bit
- USB with Micro-AB
- Stereo headset jack including analog microphone input
- microSD™ card
- Board expansion connectors:
- Arduino™ Uno V3
- Board expansion features:
- Quectel BG96 worldwide cellular modem LTE Cat M1/Cat NB1/EGPRS module 300 kbps downlink, 375 kbps uplink – Modem reset red LED and modem signaling green LED
- ST4SIM-110M embedded SIM
- Switchable SIM interface, eSIM and MicroSIM
- Pulse SMA antenna for frequency ranges: 824 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 / 2100 MHz
- Flexible power-supply options: ST-LINK, USB VBUS, or external sources
Microcontrollers & Microprocessors
|STM32L496AG||Ultra-low-power with FPU Arm Cortex-M4 MCU 80 MHz with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory, USB OTG, LCD, DFSDM|
|ST4SIM-110M||SIM & eSIM system-on-chip solution for secure M2M industrial applications|
EDA Symbols, Footprints and 3D Models
STMicroelectronics - SL-CNWLC011101V1
Speed up your design by downloading all the EDA symbols, footprints and 3D models for your application. You have access to a large number of CAD formats to fit with your design toolchain.