Introducing NextNav Pinnacle
Altitude is a critical factor in many applications, particularly in urban areas and multistory
buildings. From emergency response to AR gaming, accurate altitude is essential
to the effective use of location data.
NextNav’s Pinnacle service goes beyond legacy 2D location technologies, providing
altitude data with “floor level” accuracy.
Designed for Mission-critical Applications
• NextNav Pinnacle covers entire cities, not just buildings equipped with specific
• Independently proven to offer ±3m accuracy 94% of the time, exceeding FCC
• Built for public safety and emergency services; reliable and accurate
• Works indoors and outdoors
• Compatible with most smartphones in market today
• Requires only SDK, API, or data service to access
Dramatic Step Forward in Location Awareness
• Over 55% of the world’s population lives in urban areas, where 2D location limits
• Accurate altitude enables people and assets with far more precision, enabling
more efficient services to end users and better accuracy.
• When combined with POI, building and other data, Pinnacle provides more
complete user context
• Configurable for periodic or real-time access
Unlock the power of vertical positioning
NextNav Pinnacle opens up a wide range of new possibilities for first
responders, application developers, and brands.
• First responders save more lives by finding victims faster in multi-story structures
• Incident commanders can protect the lives of first responders through increased
• Application developers increase brand value with improved user experience
• Geolocation-enabled companies see more revenue through increased
• Gaming and AR companies open up new markets in urban areas