PHOENIX is a low cost wireless RF module, based on S2 LP and a STM32L051 controller in the frequency range 868MHz and an output power up to +16 dBm . The module offers compact design, has a very low current consumption and is ideally suitable for battery driven applications.
PHOENIX is delivered with OMS software stack (PHOENIX-W: OMS 3.x or OMS 4.2 specification) or mioty® stack (PHOENIX-M).
The module is suitable for a wide range of metering applications, both on the meter and on the receiver side. Meters can be made wireless M-Bus/ OMS or mioty® capable in a very short time or gateways can be enabled to receive OMS-capable systems.
We are ready to support you with the integration of the module into your application and the appropriate antenna design with antenna simulation, development and measurement, too.
- Small footprint: 14,5 mm x 14,5 mm
- Output power: up to +16 dBm
- 32-bit MCU ARM® Cortex® M0+ Controller
- MCU frequency up to 32 MHz
- With UART or API interface available
- 8KB SRAM, 2KB EEPROM
- Ideally suitable for battery driven applications
- Ultra-low-power: Rx= Typ. 7,2 mA; Tx= Typ. 20 mA
- 64 KB flash-memory
- Packaging: Tray (90pcs) or Tape and Reel (500pcs)