With STM32Cube, STMicroelectronics provides a comprehensive software tool, significantly reducing development efforts, time and cost.
STM32Cube consists of (usable together or independently):
- The STM32CubeMX, featuring:
- Configuration C code generation for pin multiplexing, clock tree, peripherals and middleware setup with graphical wizards
- Generation of IDE ready projects for a integrated development environment tool chains
- Power consumption calculation for a user-defined application sequence
- Direct import of STM32 Cube embedded software libraries from st.com
- Integrated updater to keep STM32CubeMX up-to-date
- STM32Cube MCU Package including:
- The HAL hardware abstraction layer, enabling portability between different STM32 devices via standardized API calls
- The Low-Layer (LL) APIs, a light-weight, optimized, expert oriented set of APIs designed for both performance and runtime efficiency
- A collection of Middleware components, like RTOS, USB library, file system, TCP/IP stack, Touch sensing library or Graphic Library (depending on the MCU series)
ST and Microsoft is a perfect match. An incredible amount of traction in the IoT and across all market segments.
Quick summary of what STM32Cube can bring to you.
Follow issues and share solutions on Github for STM32Cube MCU packages. Integrate your own software components in a STM32Cube Expansion for STM32CubeMX and STM32CubeIDE tools, thanks to the new STM32PackCreator utility
STM32CubeWB software now for multi-advertising beacons
Check out the latest update of STM32CubeWB software for multi-advertising beacons which allows you to create an additional advertising channel to get data.