MESCO considers the explosion-proof requirements in the hardware design with the beginning of the concepts until compilation of the manufacturing documentation.
- Consulting and training;
- Preparation of the Ex-concepts and requirements for the electronic development;
- Development of complete intrinsically safe products according to ATEX 100a (IEC60079-0..), FM and CSA;
- Detailed calculation of Ex-relevant parameters;
- Investigation of air clearance and creepage distances in the PCB layout;
- Compilation of approval documents for certification agencies (PTB, TUV, KEMA, Demko ...);
- Preparation of subsequent activities until certificate is granted